What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website ?
When ordering or completing forms on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Purpose of Collection:
We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business, including the following:
– Operations: To operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to Users.
– Improvements: To understand the usage trends and preferences of our Visitors and Users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality.
– Communication: To contact that Visitor or User for customer service purposes, to address issues related to use of the Service, or with marketing information relating to the Services. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as set out in those communications.
– Cookies and tracking: We use information to personalise our Service, provide customised content and information, monitor and analyse the effectiveness of the Service and marketing activities, monitor Site usage, and track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
– Analytics: We may combine and analyse the information to measure and evaluate access to and traffic on the Site. Where possible we will use de-identified information. This means the information is collated in such a way so that it no longer reflects or represents any individual.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The Big Picture
PO Box 9089
Last Edited on 06-04-202